Fresh Matrix Gas Cooker, 5 Burners Review
By Omnya Azmi & Heidi Soliman
Fresh burners are among the most popular and best seller brands in Egypt’s market. It has many good features and it’s made of high quality. One of Fresh’s great models is the Matrix Freestanding gas cooker with 5 burners. It has a sturdy cast iron pan that could handle weight. It has a large size oven which comes with a grill and a fan for distributing heat to guarantee better and quicker cooking. It maintains safety by turning off the gas automatically in case the flames go off.
This Yaoota’s review will go in depth with all the description, pros, and cons of the Fresh Matrix gas cooker. Also, you will know about the user experience and if you like it, you could compare prices online, pick the one that most suits your budget, and you could order it online to have it delivered to your doorstep in the fastest time possible.
* Product prices in the article are the prices listed in the stores when the article was published. The prices may vary according to the market supply and demand.
- Main material: Stainless Steel
- Holders material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 90×60
- Installation type: free-standing
- Type: Gas
- Self ignition: yes
- Warranty period: 7 years
- Modern and robust design fully made of stainless steel with no sharp edges and welded without any nails. The gas cooker is equipped with heat insulation, so if you place it in the kitchen next to wood, it would not get affected. This means it’s stylish, safe, anti-rust and easy to clean.
- Equipped with 5 gas burners with different sizes to suit various cooking pots and pans, including a large triple flame burner in the middle. The heat distribution of the cooker is great and cooks food quickly.
- Overall self ignition that saves time and makes the ignition process quicker by simply turning the burner switch.
- Completely safe to use, equipped with a safety sensor that automatically separates the gas once the flame goes off in case of liquid spills.
- The case iron is modernly designed with broad edges for better top stability, and it’s easy to remove and clean.
- Equipped with an easy-to-use large high resolution digital touch screen.
- Has a large capacity oven that allows you to cook different dishes at the same time with ease. It’s big enough to occupy two trays at the same time to save time and effort.
- Oven comes with an internal fan to distribute heat evenly inside to guarantee that your dishes are cooked thoroughly and evenly from all directions especially when baking, to give you an ideal result.
- The oven has an internal lamp located in the back to help you check on your dishes while they are being cooked without the need to keep opening and closing the oven’s door.
- Internal rotating grill with a motor and operates separately from the oven. It has a large space which could grill 2 rotisserie chicken at the same time.
- The oven’s door is the same color as the stove which gives it an elegant look. It also doesn’t let heat out when baking. And it does not leak heat into the kitchen.
- The door remains shut while barbecuing, so no need to open the oven door when the grill is turned on as in the case of most stoves. Which would cause the temperature to get really high in the kitchen.
- The oven has a stainless steel handle.
- Designed with a glass cover made of modern strong glass that protects the oven from dirt and scratches especially if it’s not being used for long times.
- Equipped with a 60-minute digital timer, so you could set-up a timer for the cooking duration which goes off when the time is up.
- It has a heating drawer, a lower drawer that keeps the food warm after it’s cooked.
- The stove’s knobs are easy to use as they could be smoothly rotated and the knobs could be positioned in a separate base. The knobs are made of durable material.
- The stove comes with a 7 year warranty.
- The stainless steel knobs heat up when the oven or the grill are turned on. Over time the keys get worn out.
- It’s difficult to clean the internal fan.
- The self ignition stops working over time which is usual for most stoves.
- Spare parts are expensive.
- Maintenance centers are not sufficiently available in most places, which means that outside of Cairo you have to deal with a middle maintenance center instead of directly dealing with the main center.
- Spare parts are considered more expensive than similar parts in the market.
- There are complaints about the poor handling of maintenance.
- The stove’s handle weakens over time and it’s greatly affected by the oven’s temperature.Also the heat has an effect on the keys/knobs. When we tried to change the spare parts, we found out that the new parts are really expensive. The spare parts are generally expensive. Some users complained that the flame burners get blocked quickly and become weak. Other users said they had to pay for the spare parts even though the stove was still in the warranty.
*Some products may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.