Advantages & Disadvantages of Motorola Moto G5 Plus
By: Mohamed Abdelrahman & Dina Amir
Lenovo started a new phase of innovative and unique products the moment it bought Motorola. Most of the launched products were offered for the middle class smart phone users. Providing advanced features and technology with reasonable price is what makes Lenovo mobiles stand out among the other competitors.
We will analyze Moto G5 Plus today. You will get to know the advantages and disadvantages. If you like the mobile, you can know the different prices and compare them using Yaoota. You can also order the mobile and it will be delivered to your doorstep in no time.
*Prices listed in this article are the ones provided at the time of its publication, and are subject to change according to the supply and demand of the market.
Moto G5 Plus Specifications
|5.2 inches||Octa core||3G||12 megapixel||32GB|
You can check the specifications in details on mobihub here
Mobihub is an Egyptian website than offers a wide variety of mobiles from popular brands worldwide. It also presents a detailed guide for every mobile, with all the specifications, advantages, disadvantages, as well as price comparison.
- The mobile is made of plastic
- The right side: sound and power buttons
- The upper side: two SIM card ports and one port for external memory card
- The bottom side: microphone, headphones and charger ports
- The front screen: selfie camera and home button, with finger print sensor, and the phone calls microphone (distinctive sound and a speaker, but it is of a moderate performance)
- The back: dual flash camera and active noise cancellation microphone
- IPS 5.2 inches screen , 1080×1920 pixel resolution, 424 pixels density
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protective layer
- Most of the displayed colors lean towards the red color, though it doesn’t affect the quality of colors
- The control buttons take space from the screen which decreases the display area
- Screen size is satisfactory for most users for watching movies
- Display colors are clear and you won’t notice any pixels
- The mobile is easy to hold and control using one hand
- It includes an extra screen protective layer to ensure screen safety
- Octa core processor Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625, 3GB RAM, GPU Adreno 506, internal memory 32GB, you can add external memory card up to 256GB
- Mobile has fingerprint sensor, FM radio and gyroscope sensor, active noise cancellation microphone and Android Nougat operating system
- NFC and OTG technology and fast location detection
- Mobile doesn’t support electronic compass sensor
- The mobile gives you a chance to explore and move across more than on application very smoothly. This fast performance can be found in more expensive mobiles like Samsung S6
- The finger print sensor allows you to use the mobile and go from one application to another easily and quickly; for example by swiping on the home button to the left, you will go back and by swiping to the right you will go to the already opened applications.
- 21GB is the remaining internal memory and it is considered quite good. If you are a big fan of games and downloading apps, you can store them on the external memory
- The processor provids an enjoyable gaming experience without overheating or consuming the battery
- The microphone makes phone calls clear and well heard, which is also due to its presence on the front side. However, the speaker isn’t as strong (moderate performance).
- Primary camera 12 megapixels, F1.7 just like Samsung S7 and Samsung S8. Autofocus technique and dual flash.
- Video recording with 2160 pixels/second
- 5 megapixels only for selfie resolution and F2.0 without flash
- No optical image stabilization or laser focus
- Camera is considered to be one of the best among average priced mobiles and it works with different light settings to give you the best quality
- Picture details are clear and the noise is minimized
- Selfies are not the best in comparison to mobiles in the same price category. The picture quality is fair and decreases as the lighting goes down.
- Camera is standing out and not as flat as the mobile body, which may cause it to scratch if placed on hard or rough surface.
- 3000mAh battery which lasts for long hours
- Battery supports fast charging
- Non removable battery
- Battery performance is very strong and it lasts for a day and a half with moderate usage and a day under heavy usage
- Fast charging battery from zero to 100% in two hours, which is a good period
*Some items may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.