Advantages & Disadvantages of Moto E4 Plus Mobile
By: Mohamed Abdelrahman & Dina Amir
If you are searching for a high quality mobile, with innovative features, and affordable price then you need to check out the Moto E4 Plus, that comes with a battery that survives two full days. In this review you will get to know the advantages and disadvantages of this smartphone.
And through Yaoota you can compare the different prices, order online and it will be delivered in no time.
Prices listed in the article are the ones provided when the article was published, and they are subject to change according to supply and demand of the market.
Moto E5 Plus Specifications
|5.5 inches||Quad core||3GB||13 megapixels||16GB||5000mAh||Android Nougat|
You can checkthe specifications in details from mobihub here
Mobihub is an Egyptian website than offers a wide variety of mobiles from popular brands worldwide. It also presents a detailed guide for every mobile, with all the specifications, advantages, disadvantages, as well as price comparison.
- Back cover is removable
- Right side: power and sound buttons
- Left side: two ports for SIM card and a separate slot (under the mobile cover) for the external memory
- Top: headphones port
- Bottom: microphone, charger port, and speakers
- The screen has a selfie camera, finger print sensor button, and notifications light
- Back side has camera with LED flash, active noise cancellation microphone and speakers
- IPS 5.5 inches screen, 720×1280 megapixels resolution, density 276 pixels
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protective anti scratch layer
- Accuracy and clarity of colors aren’t the best
- Screen with HD display only
- Once you receive a notification the light sensor shows the home screen. This happens even if someone holds the mobile.
- Display colors, clarity, and view angles is quite good in different lighting
- The colors accuracy and sharpness aren’t very clear even when you turn the brightness up
- Notifications light comes in red and green
- Quad core Mediatek MT6737 processor, CPU 1.3GHz, GPU Mali-T720
- External memory slot up to 128GB and 3GB RAM
- Dual SIM cards and external memory slot at the same time
- Supports 4G, FM radio, finger print sensor, and NFC
- Processor performance isn’t the best in comparison to mobiles in the same price category
- 16GB internal memory which is not satisfactory for many customers
- No e-compass sensor or Gyroscope
- Mobile performance is average when using more than one app at a time and moving between them
- You might notice some lag and slow performance when using games or apps of high graphics, though the mobile has 3GB RAM
- Finger print sensor is very responsive, but the screen takes up to half a second to respond to the sensor
- Control keys are available in the display screen, but you can use the home button to move around instead
- GPS takes up to 4 seconds to detect your location
- Internal memory net space is 9GB which can be fine for some customers
- Mobile microphone can be easily blocked as it is located at the bottom of the mobile on the left. This is a hassle if you are exercising, or watching a video
- 13 megapixels primary camera and LED flash
- 5 megapixels selfie camera with LED flash
- Camera records videos with 720 pixels per second only
- Primary camera doesn’t provide the best quality or shooting experience, as the pictures don’t have clear details.
- Selfie camera offers fair quality pictures during daylight and the quality decreases as for indoor or night shooting
- Camera performance can be acceptable for customers who don’t care much about taking photos with their mobile.
- 5000mAh battery which is long lasting
- Fast charging battery
- You can’t change the battery on your own
- Battery survives for longer than a day under moderate to heavy usage
- Battery takes up to 3 hours to fully charge when using the mobile charger
- Battery survives up to 9 hours of 4G streaming and up to 14 hours when using Wi-Fi
Check Moto E4 Plus mobile here
*Some products may be currently out of stock, but they will be available again soon. If you encounter any similar problem, please comment on the article, or contact us through our Facebook page.