LOVE THE PAST, PLAY THE FUTURE!
PES 2016 Celebrates it’s 20th Year! Returning to core football values, the PES series has leaped from format to format, adding ever more realism as it has evolved. PES 2016 focuses on the core values of new gameplay and presentational elements that will further establish PES as the definitive football experience. PES 2016 aims to retain its title of ‘Best Sports Game’ as voted across the world, and create an exciting match between users delivering quality gameplay and a new level of quality never reached by any football game. The integration of the industry-leading Fox Engine brings the on-pitch action to life to create the best gameplay experience! PES 2016 will also exclusively retain its use of the UEFA Champions League club competition and feature both the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League club competitions.
- Advanced Collision System: The physicality of the modern game has been realised with the significantly improved collision system that calculates how players interact, creating a unique outcome depending on the type of impact.
- Aerial battles: Aerial battles are a completely unique experience this year. Use the left stick to battle the opposition or disrupt a larger, more powerful, player; or find the best position to make the header/volley.
- Celebration Control: Now players have full control over goal celebrations to maximise their excitement when scoring!
- Goal Keeper ID: New goal keeper parameters have been added, that now vary in Catching, Clearance, Collapsing and Deflecting.
- PS4 Image Importing: PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 users are now able to import images into the game, thus perfectly replicating any team kit or emblem the user wishes - including managers.
- Commentary: New commentators have been introduced for both UK and Germany with Peter Drury and Marco Hagemann joining the PES team. A wealth of new lines and specific stories have been recorded dedicated for Master League, responding to player transfers, player growth and team performance.
- Visuals: incorporating the many advancements of the Fox Engine, players will see the rain splash as players slide in to win possession, or the turf kick up as you strike the ball into the top corner along with new night-time lighting and real turf textures.
- Dynamic Wide Camera Angle: gives you a larger field division allowing you to better plan and adjust your players to compete in aerial battles, or see the intelligent runs being made thanks to Intelligent Player AI. The camera will tilt and pan where the ball is on the pitch to ensure the user has the best view possible during the match.
- Ball Physics: New levels of realism have been added – each spin, bobble and ricochet has been calculated using real ball physic data, helping keep every moment in every game unique and unpredictable.
- Dynamic Weather: combined with the ever more realistic ball physics, the introduction of dynamic weather changes how the game can be played and is an important element that decides the outcome of a match. KEY ENHANCEMENTS