Panderm, Cream, For Skin Inflammation - 15 Gm Details
- The best price of
Panderm, Cream, For Skin Inflammation - 15 Gm by
ِAl Dawaa Pharmacies
in Saudi Arabia is
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 02, 2021
ِAl Dawaa Pharmacies's Description
- Panderm, Cream, For Skin Inflammation - 15 Gm
- Triamcinolone Acetonide-Nystatin-Gramicidin-Neomycin Cream
Category Of Panderm Cream
- Anti-Infective Preparation
Mechanism Of Action Of Triamcinolone Acetonide-Nystatin-Gramicidin-Neomycin Cream
- It is a combination medicine that is used to treat various types of skin infections. It minimizes symptoms of inflammation such as redness, swelling, and itching.
Therapeutic Indications Of Panderm Cream
- Panderm is used to relieve the redness and itching of skin conditions that are likely to become infected or are already infected
Method Of Administration Of Panderm Cream
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The recommended dose:
- Two to three times daily
- Doses may be changed in special conditions so always follow your doctor's or pharmacist's instructions.
- If you take more than you should, talk to a doctor or go to the hospital straight away.
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it unless it is nearly time for your next dose.
- Do not take a double dose (two doses at the same time) to make up for the forgotten dose.
Undesirable Side Effects Of Panderm Cream
- Although the following side effects are not common in everyone, some patients may complain from:
- Itching, dryness, redness, and burning sensation at the application site.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Precautions While Taking Panderm Cream
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant, or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- Your doctor will discuss the possible risks and benefits of using this medicine during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Warnings & Special Precautions while Taking Panderm Cream
- Do not use Panderm if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
- Do not use Panderm if you have any of the following medical conditions:
- Viral skin infections such as shingles, chickenpox, cold sores, and Tuberculosis.
- Do not use Panderm in or around the eyes.
- Don't use it if you have extensive areas of skin damage and other conditions (such as open wounds or abrasions).
Storage Conditions Of Panderm Cream
- Store below 25°c
- Don’t refrigerate
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the box/blisters/label. The expiry date refers to the last day of the month.
For More Information About Triamcinolone Acetonide-Nystatin-Gramicidin-Neomycin Cream
- Ask your physician or pharmacist
- Visit SFDA website
Top Products in Medicinemore
Reviews of Panderm, Cream, For Skin Inflammation - 15 Gm
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
Video Reviews of Panderm, Cream, For Skin Inflammation - 15 Gm
Please let us know what you think