The PM-1 OPPO’s flagship headphone utilizes a planar magnetic driver that sets it apart from the most headphones on the market. Sound is generated by a very thin and light seven layered diaphragm whose entire surface area is evenly driven. The diaphragm is driven in a symmetric pull-push manner, and the magnetic system and conductor patterns have been optimized for maximum sensitivity and consistency. The OPPO PM-1 offers a different way of thinking about planar magnetic technology, characterized by its natural, dynamic, and engaging sound quality with a great emphasis on comfort and reduced weight, PM1 is one of few Planar headphones that weighs less than 500g, it combines high sensitivity with low weight, allowing it to be used freely with portable devices without requiring additional amplification. Its circumaural, open back design provides the best in sound quality and comfort, and the overall rugged construction ensures that the headphones can withstand mechanical and environmental stress. It is the result of many years of research led by a team comprised of passionate audio and acoustics engineers, chemical and materials scientists, and audiophiles
- Easily Replaceable Components, the OPPO PM-1’s earpads are mounted on rubber inserts and can be easily cleaned or replaced
- Premium Accessories
- Comfort,with a weight of 395 g, PM-1 strikes a delicate balance between weight, comfort, and elegant industrial design
- Piano finish wooden box
- Build Quality OPPO PM-1 is ruggedly constructed with an emphasis on long term use and maximum consistency from unit to unit.
- OPPO’s planar magnetic driver diaphragm has 7 layers of thin materials that provide excellent performance, reliability, and longevity
- 32Ω Impedance, makes it easy to drive from almost any portable source.
- Well balanced sound quality with great imaging and a wide soundstage.
Go to: Oppo