The Nikon Coolpix S31 is a family friendly waterproof camera, an update of the S30. This new model is even more shockproof and uses a rechargeable Li-Ion battery instead of AA batteries.Nikon Coolpix S31 Features:
- The Nikon Coolpix S31 has a 10 megapixel CCD sensor and 3x optical zoom lens, which is a 35mm equivalent of 29-87mm, with motion blur reduction to help take sharp shots. It is waterproof to 5m, shockproof to 1.2m and dustproof. There are also fun filters, including fisheye and selective colour.
Nikon Coolpix S31 Handling:
- 10 megapixel CCD sensor
- 3x optical zoom lens (35mm equiv: 29 - 87mm)
- Motion Blur Reduction
- 2.7 inch 230k dot LCD screen
- Waterproof to 5m, shockproof 1.2m and dustproof
- 720p HD video recording
- ISO 80 - 1600
- 5cm minimum focusing distance
- Fun filters
- 1.5 fps continuous shooting
- Available in, white
- The Nikon Coolpix S31 differs from most other compact cameras, in that it has four buttons on the left of the screen - these are used to control most options. The zoom control is on the right, with an on/off button on the top and simple to use shutter release and video start buttons on either side. The menus are made up of large text and bold, colourful icons, with options selected using the four buttons on the left hand side of the camera.