MARVELOUS J COLLAGEN DRINK WITH CHERRY FLAVOR SUGAR FREE 30 BOTTLES:
Marvelous J collagen for joints is an effective, safe and integrated formula containing collagen in addition to a group of essential vitamins and minerals that contribute to protect joints and reconstruct cartilages.
- Protects joints against osteoarthritis.
- Replenishes the loss of collagen to ensure healthy joints.
- Hydrolyzed bovine collagen 10.000 mg.
- Vitamin C 60 mg.
- Vitamine E 10 mg.
- Zinc 5 mg.
- Calcium 5 mg.
- Copper 1 mg.
- Biotin 20 mcg.
- Selenium 10 mcg.
- Vitamin D3 5 mcg.
Marvelous H collagen features and benefits:
- Marvelous J collagen (contains collagen type II) which stimulates the production of new collagen in the body in abundant quantities, which works to improve the health of joints and cartilage
- Facilitates joint mobility in arthritis, relieving pain associated with inflammation.
- Restores flexibility between joints.
- Reduces the risk of aging problems such as joint stiffness.
- Reconstructs the damaged cartilages that cause friction between the joints.
How to use Marvelous J:
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Take one bottle once daily before or after breakfast.
For best results:
- You will feel the result of collagen use from the first month.
- It is best to use it daily for at least three months to get the full result.
What is collagen?
- Collagen is a naturally occurring protein in the human body, it represents one-third of the protein in the body.
- Collagen molecules are grouped together to form long, thin fibers, and serve as support structures that support each other, giving the strength to joints and cartilages
- The body contains many different types of collagen, which number up to 23 types, but the type found in the joints and cartilages being the second type often.
- With age, the body's collagen production decreases as we have mentioned, so it is necessary to get collagen from other external sources.
- There are several ways to do this, the simplest of which is to eat foods rich in collagen, but eating these foods is not enough to fully protect the human from collagen damage to the body, as it is difficult to determine the amount of collagen required and its sources are difficult to obtain on a daily basis.
- Collagen deficiency is manifested by the appearance of symptoms in the joints include stiffness, swelling, inflammation and pain.
Collagen side effects:
- There are no side effects for collagen as it is a natural protein found in the body, except if there is an allergy to any of the components of the product and it is necessary to tell the doctor.
- It is also preferable not to take collagen during pregnancy and lactation.