The Retro Stereo 50 is an all-in-one tube stereo system: from Bluetooth aptx (phone/pad) to High-res digital files (computer) to classic vinyl (turntable). Everyone can bring their own music and be able to connect to the Stereo 50 and produce music that simply astounds. There really is nothing like the Retro Stereo 50. Smart devices capable of Bluetooth, aptX and NFC can be “wirelessly paired” to the Stereo 50, aptX option offers CD-like-quality wireless audio beyond normal Bluetooth. This means the Stereo 50 is future-proofed for Smart devices for many years to come.
The Burr-Brown DAC chip used was developed by BB Japan, having a chipset able to play all formats would count for little if this was not all executed natively, which means no conversion from one format to another. iFi’s iPhono had become a modern classic and the Stereo 50’s built in phono stage is set to emulate this feat. It has adjustable ultra-wide gain MM/MC from 38-62dB and its tone control system harks back to classic equalisation technology.
Go to: IFI-Audio
- All-in-One Vacuum Tube Amplifier
- High-quality wireless Bluetooth(aptX) with NFC for pairing. No tedious setup is required, the most convenient wireless connection with excellent sound
- Pure vacuum tube 25W + 25W* amplifier. For lush, open and fluid sound reproduction.
- Pure vacuum tube headphone Turbo® 7,000 mW output power; able to drive even the most difficult
- True Native Octa-DSD512/PCM768/Double DXD
- High-resolution audio USB, Coaxial, Optical digital inputs.
- Ultra-wide gain range MM/MC phono pre-amplifier, able to match all phono cartridges.
- Analogue volume control with remote control, retain all the low-level music information in high-resolution audio