Dermofucin, 2% Cream, For Bacterial Infection -15 Gm Details
- The best price of
Dermofucin, 2% Cream, For Bacterial Infection -15 Gm by
ِAl Dawaa Pharmacies
in Saudi Arabia is
- Similar products to Dermofucin, 2% Cream, For Bacterial Infection -15 Gm are sold at
ِAl Dawaa Pharmacies
with prices starting at 8.25 SAR
- The first appearance of this product was on Jul 15, 2020
ِAl Dawaa Pharmacies's Description
- Dermofucin, 2% Cream, For Bacterial Infection -15 Gm
Category Of Dermofucin 2% Cream
- Antibiotic Topical Preparation
Mechanism Of Action Of Fusidic Acid Cream
- Fusidic Acid is an antibiotic used topically to treat skin infections caused by bacteria.
Therapeutic Indications Of Dermofucin 2% Cream
- Indicated for skin infections caused by bacteria such as impetigo (crusty and swollen skin), infected dermatitis (inflammation of the skin), and infected wounds and burns.
Method Of Administration Of Dermofucin 2% Cream
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The recommended dose:
- It is usually recommended that you use this medicine 2 – 3 times daily.
- Doses may be changed in special conditions so always follow your doctor's or pharmacist's instructions.
- If you take more than you should, talk to a doctor or go to the hospital straight away.
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it unless it is nearly time for your next dose.
- Do not take a double dose (two doses at the same time) to make up for the forgotten dose.
Undesirable Side Effects Of Dermofucin 2% Cream
- Although the following side effects are not common in everyone, some patients may complain from:
- Mild irritation at the site of application
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Precautions While Taking Dermofucin 2% Cream
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- Your doctor will discuss the possible risks and benefits of using this medicine during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Warnings & Special Precautions while Taking Dermofucin 2% Cream
- Be careful while using this medicine near your eyes.
- Do not use it longer than you have been told. A second infection may happen.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking.
Storage Conditions Of Dermofucin 2% Cream
- Store below 25°c
- Don’t refrigerate
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the box/blisters/label. The expiry date refers to the last day of the month.
For More Information About Fusidic Acid Cream
- Ask your physician or pharmacist
- Visit SFDA website
- Visit Information About Fusidic Acid Cream
Top Products in Medicinemore
Reviews of Dermofucin, 2% Cream, For Bacterial Infection -15 Gm
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
Video Reviews of Dermofucin, 2% Cream, For Bacterial Infection -15 Gm
Please let us know what you think