Supports the following mydlink Network Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L, DCS-931L, DCS-932L, DCS-933L, DCS-942L, DCS-2132L rev A1 and B1, DCS-2310L, DCS-2330L, DCS-2332L, DCS-5010L, DCS-5020L, DCS-5222L rev A1 and B1, DCS-6010L, DCS-7010L
- Simultaneously record video and view real-time or playback recorded video (4-channel)
- Supports up to four mydlink Network Cloud Cameras
- Secure and safe storage of camera video with up to two attached USB external hard drives
- Bring your own hard drives (up to 8TB - 2 x 4TB)
- Motion alert or schedule based recording
- Quick and easy setup with auto camera discovery
- No fees or subscription required. Free mobile app and web portal for remote viewing *
- Ethernet connection and two USB ports
- Compact size (4.6” x 2.75” x 0.80”)
mydlink View App
Real-time Monitoring and playback from anywhere through mydlink
• Remotely enable/disable recording • Easy search on recorded videos by calendar • No Monthly service fees • Free mobile app (iOS and Android version) • Remote Pan & Tilt live video • Pinch-zoom
Versatile Recording and Monitoring
Simultaneous playback or view live video while recording up to four mydlink cameras.
Use the DNR-202L on a local network or remotely connect using the free mydlink View app or portal anywhere with an Internet connection.
Easy Search and Play Recorded Video
The DNR-202L provides easy access to playback of recorded video locally using the included NVR management interface from anywhere using the free mydlink mobile app and portal.Select the recorded video by date/time then choose the cameras you want to view. It’s that easy.