- Avogain 5% solution is a topical solution for hair growth stimulation and is also used to prevent hair loss and management of thinned hair
Composition and volume
- Minoxidil 5% 50 ml solution.
- Avogain 5% solution formula provides the patient with a gentle and safe way for the treatment of alopecia and cogenitica in male and female.
Direction of use
- Dry both scalp and hair before avogain 5% solution application.
- Apply a dose of 1 ml sprays 8-10 times of avogain 5 % solution on the area.
- Spread the solution with a massage using fingertips.
- Leave to dry and do not use a hairdryer as it may decrease the efficacy of avogain 5% solution.
- Continuous twice-daily use is required for at least 4 months for best results.
Most common reasons for hair fall
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Lack of protein and iron intake.
- You should avoid chemicals and hair dyes that contain ammonia and excessive use of heat products.
You should take daily meals that contains iron and protein and antioxidant.