Everything is going wireless, and now you turntable will too. Audio Technica introduced the newly wireless bluetooth Turn table AT-LP60-BT in white color in order to bring wireless connection to your vinyl collection. Now you can enjoy the freedom of wireless by setting your turntable far from your Speakers or Audio system. The Audio Technica AT-LP60-BT Can Store up to 8 bluetooth devices in its built in memory and select between them by one single touch.
AT-LP60WH-BT Feature fully automatic belt-drive stereo. The AT-LP60WH-BT also has a stereo output, so you can connect it to your system the traditional way. The LP60BT comes with a dual magnet cartridge, with replaceable stylus, integrated into the tone arm for assured performance and ease of setup. Both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM speeds can be selected. it comes in Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter, and with plastic cover for dust protection.
Go to: Audio Technica
- Wireless freedom to connect to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Traditional connection for wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable.
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated turntable input.