2015 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Basic and Clinical Sciences Category! Anatomy texts just don’t get any better than Gray's Anatomy for Students! Now in its 3rd edition, this completely revised medical textbook continues its focus on just the core information you need for your anatomy courses, presenting everything in an easy-to-read, visually appealing format that facilitates study.
- Obtainreliable, accessible coverage of everything you will learn in your contemporary anatomy classes with expert knowledge from a team of authors who share a wealth of diverse teaching and clinical experience.
- Easily locate and remember specific structures. More than 1,000 innovative, originale illustrations by renowned illustrators Richard Tibbitts and Paul Richardson capture anatomical features with unrivalled clarity.
- Understand the practical applications of anatomical concepts through unique coverage of surface anatomy, correlative diagnostic images, and clinical case studies.
- Expedite the review of basic concepts from each chapter with Conceptual Overviews.
- Stay current and engaged in your anatomy courses with many new "In the Clinic" boxes, which offer access to in-depth clinical discussions related to specific diseases or procedures.
- Source your review material quickly and easily thanks to a list of additional relevant study aids at the beginning of each chapter.
- Improve your comprehension of cranial nerves with help from a brand-new visual map summarizing cranial nerve distribution and function.
- Access the entire contents online at Student Consult, where you can also take advantage of an online anatomy and embryology self-study course, medical clinical cases, physical therapy clinical cases, self-assessment questions, and more.
- Further enhance your learning by pairing this textbook with its companion review products, Gray's Anatomy for Students Flashcards, 3rd Edition (ISBN: 978-1-4557-1078-2) and Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy 2nd Edition (ISBN 978-1-4557-4802-0)!