- Update Point-to-Point WiFi Technology
- 5 Meters to 10 Meters Night Vision Range
- Support for iPhone/Android P2P Monitor
- 24 hours Continuous Recording with TF Card Recycle Record
- Support up to 32GB TF Card Max
lens should be able to move back and forth for focus
- Camera, or camera for short, is a device that USES the principle of optical imaging to form an image and record the image with a negative.
- Many devices that record images have the characteristics of a camera.Medical imaging equipment, astronomical observation equipment and so on.
- A camera is an optical instrument used in photography.After the light reflected from the subject is focused by the photographic lens (landscape lens) and the shutter which controls the exposure amount, the subject forms latent image on the photosensitive material in the dark box, and forms permanent image after developing (that is, developing and fixing). This technique is called photography.Divided into general photography and professional photography.
- The lens focuses the scene inverted onto the film.In order to get a clear image of the object at different positions, besides correcting the camera image difference of the lens itself, the conjugate relation between object distance and image distance should be maintained.To do this, the lens should be able to move back and forth for focus, so a better camera should generally have a focus mechanism.
- In order to prepare for a second shot, the exposed film has to be pulled away and the unexposed film has to be pulled in, so modern cameras need a transfer mechanism.To indicate the number of films taken, a counting mechanism is required.
- It is both a camera camera camera, but also a combination of the components.The most basic components of a camera can be represented by a block diagram.
Functions: Nice item ideal for around the house whatever room needs to be watchedNOTE:1.This camera ONLY SUPPORT 2.4G WiFi,it can't support 5G WiFi2.Due to the long time of transport,the camera's battery will be low power,please charging 2-3 hours before use3.Please insert a micro SD card to save the video,and for the first time to use of the micro SD card,please format the micro SD cardConnect the CameraAbout view the real-time video, it has 2 ways,the one is via the camera's WiFi hot spots,other one is remote view via connect the router deviceNetwork Connection Error Tips1.Make sure the WiFi is 2.4G,not 5G2.Router account and password input error3.Please format the micro SD card4.Restart the router5.Close to the router as far as you canLoop VideoWhen the TF Card recorded in full,the latest video will replace the earlier video files,and continue videoSpecifications: Video Format: AVI Video Coding: M-JPEG HD-Q7 Resolution: 1280*720P Proximity Video Resolution: 640 * 480 VGA q7 Network Resolution: 320 * 240 QVGA Video frame rate: 10fps ± 5fps Sensor: 1/3 "color CMOS Antenna: 2.4 G 802.11n (Wifi built-in antenna) Storage: Support TF card storage, up to 32G Image Ratio: 4: 3 The charge voltage: DC 5V WIFI effective radius: 40m Interface type: Mini 5/8p/Micro USBPackage:1*Main Body(Without Card)1*Mount1*Sucker1*Strap1*Cable1*Card Reader1*English Manual