- Makes geography fun for kids.
- 36 magnetic state pieces plus the FCT
- Detailed illustration of Nigeria
- State outline and capital under pieces
- Fun and educational information about Nigeria
- Fun facts including motto, number of local government areas in each state and land size per state.
Ethan & Harriet LIFT n LEARN MAGNETIC PUZZLE. A wooden magnetic jigsaw puzzle that teaches about Nigeria’s history and cultural heritage. You're sure to find this puzzle as fun, educative, engaging and interactive as most people have. It has been known to stir up conversations about Nigeria and get us thinking, to grow an interest in both the young people and old people about Nigeria. The pieces are magnetic – It can stick to the fridge and magnetic boardsEach state is represented by a puzzle piece; with the state outline and capital under the pieces. Fun illustrations about the state e.g Borno, the home of peace represented by the peace sign. Fun facts and other geographical tidbits included on the back of the board. Functions as a current affairs material. Also function as a reference material. Great for kids (and adults too). Everyone can all learn about Nigeria, her history, geography and more