Overview of Canon Camera EoS 6D Body No Lens:
The EOS 6D features a newly developed Canon Full-Frame 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor for high resolution, perfectly detailed images delivered with incredible speed and performance. A 35.8mm x 23.9mm sensor captures images of 5472 x 3648 pixels with a pixel size of 6.55 µm square for fantastic detail and a superior signal-to-noise ratio, resulting in great images from the start. With no conversion factor, the EOS 6D's sensor ensures that lenses mounted on the camera will deliver the same angle of view they would on a traditional 35mm camera. Working in tandem with the EOS 6D's DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, the sensor containing a new photodiode structure delivers ISO sensitivities of 100-25600 (with expanded sensitivities of L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400) and can shoot at up to 4.5 frames per second. Wrapped up in the EOS 6D's compact and lightweight body, photography with a full-frame sensor has never been so easy and so portable. The EOS 6D offers 14-bit signal processing for excellent image gradation, delivers high standard and expanded ISOs, and a score of new options to enhance shooting in varied and fast-changing lighting situations. The EOS 6D has a standard range of ISO 100-25600 but thanks to the improved signal-to-noise ratio of the newly designed sensor and powerful noise reduction, the camera can shoot at expanded sensitivities down to ISO 50 (L) and up to ISO 51200 (H1), and even expand to ISO 102400 (H2)! Beyond the obvious advantages of its wide ISO range, the EOS 6D has automatic ISO settings, which can be found on the dedicated ISO menu. Minimum and maximum ISO settings can be specified, as can a user-defined range, plus full auto and manual.
Features of Canon Camera EoS 6D Body No Lens:
- Type Digital AF/AE single-lens reflex camera: Recording Media
- SD card, SDHC card, SDXC memory card: Compatible with Ultra High-Speed (UHS-I) memory cards.
- Image Format: 35.8mm x 23.9mm (Full-Frame), Compatible Lenses
- Canon EF lenses (except EF-S and EF-M lenses): Lens Mount
- Canon EF mount
- Pixels: Effective: Approx. 20.2 megapixels
- Pixel Unit: 6.55 µm square
- Total Pixels: Approx. 20.6 megapixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
- Color Filter System: RGB primary color filters
- Low Pass Filter: Fixed position in front of the CMOS sensor