- Cinnamon Is Loaded With Antioxidants.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- May cut the risk of heart disease
- Can improve sensitivity to the hormone insulin
- Lowers blood sugar levels and has a powerful anti-diabetic effect.
Cinnamon is a highly delicious spice. It has been prized for its medicinal properties for thousands of years, with modern science confirming what people have known for ages. It is a great source of fibre, manganese, and calcium. Its research-tested benefits are diverse, but these are the big ones: Antioxidants: Cinnamon has been shown to act as a powerful antioxidant.