Tecno Spark 10 in Kenya
The Tecno Spark 10 price in Kenya is Ksh 19,000. The device has a 6.6 inches IPS LCD display that supports a screen resolution of 720 x 1612 pixels. The Tecno Spark 10 is powered by Mediatek MT6765 Helio G37 (12 nm) processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The phone has 8GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, it runs on Android 13 on top of HIOS 1,2 and all this is powered by a 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging. It also has a triple rear camera setup with a 50MP primary camera, a 2MP depth camera, a QVGA camera, and a 32 MP front-facing camera. The Tecno Spark 10 comes in Black, Blue, and White colors. Buy it in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya.
Tecno Spark 10 specs and price in Kenya
|Tecno Spark 10|
|2023, March 23|
|2023, March 23|
|Android 13, HIOS 12|
|Mediatek MT6765 Helio G37 (12 nm)|
|Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)|
50 MP + 2 MP + QVGA, f/2.0
GSM / HSPA / LTE
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
|164.3 x 75.6 x 8.7 mm (6.47 x 2.98 x 0.34 in)|
|720 x 1612 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~267 ppi density)|
|IPS LCD, 90Hz|
|6.6 inches, 104.6 cm2 (~84.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Yes, with A-GPS|
Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
Li-Po 5000 mAh, Fast charging 18W
|Black, Blue, White|
Price in Kenya
Build and Display
Measuring 163.9 x 75.4 x 8.4 mm and weighing 202g, Tecno Spark 10 is an ergonomically designed handset that fits modern-day users’ rigours and demands. It is made of Glass front, plastic frame, and plastic back. The phone is a twin SIM available in Black, Blue, and White colors. It features a 6.6-inch IPS LCD with a 90Hz refresh rate and 720 x 1612 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~267 ppi density) resolution.
The primary camera features a dual set-up consisting of 50MP + 0.08MP lenses. The 50MP high-resolution photography system helps capture the glamour of life whenever, wherever, and however, you want with crisp, high-quality photos.
Make use of the 8MP to capture selfies and video chats. It could have had better pixelation for best shots and videos, hence a chance you can get disappointed. You can only make average shots at the back using the dual set-up of 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide) + 0.08 MP (depth) cameras.
3 Levels of Adjustable Brightness
Lack of light should not limit your chance to take the perfect selfie. Spark 10 sparks it with a built-in front flashlight with three adjustable brightness levels to suit different lighting needs. Bright or dark, it invariably captures your highlight moments. 10lux soft light illuminates beauty without glaring in the eyes.
Spark 10 runs on Android 13, customizable using HIOS 12, Running in the background to ensure smooth operations whether browsing the internet, opening multiple applications, playing videos, or streaming videos is an Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
A massive 128GB internal memory and 8GB RAM support the handset’s operations and enable the optimal running of applications. Additional memory is supported, thanks to the dedicated MicroSD slot.
Network and Communications
It is a 4G smartphone, supporting up to 4G network connectivity. It features a fingerprint scanner (side-mounted) that helps to enhance security access to the phone. Other sensors include an accelerometer, compass, and proximity sensor. A 3.5mm jack port and FM radio make it an ideal phone when addicted to listening to your favorite FM shows and hits. Besides, you can listen, watch and call on hands-free using headsets.
To get the best internet, use the Wi-Fi connectivity provision (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band) on the Spark 10. It also comes with Bluetooth for pairing devices and sharing files. For accurate tracking and location, make use of GPS.
Phone Powering System
Stay in power for long as you work, chat, or play your favorite game. Back in power fast with the 18W fast charger. The 5,000mAh is powerful enough to sustain long hours of gaming or phone calls. When running out of power, plug in the 18W rapid charger, and return to the business in no time.
Pros & Cons of Tecno Spark 10
- Large, 6.6-inch display
- Decent refresh rate at 90Hz
- Large RAM capacity and internal memory
- Supports external memory card expansion
- Supports fast charging feature, with an 18W fast charger
- Affordable, budget phone.
- Decent battery set-up.
- Does not support 5G network, limited to up to 4G.
- Using low-quality body material (Glass front, plastic frame, glass back)
- Average WLAN connection speed
- Has an outdated Bluetooth version
- IPS LCD is not the best display for an immersive experience
- Low 720p resolution.
Spark 10 is an excellent bargain for a 4G, entry-level smartphone with a 5,000mAh battery, 18W fast charger, and 128GB 8GB RAM. Too bad for the 720p resolution on an otherwise good phone for performance and entertainment.
- When was the Tecno Spark 10 launched, and is it available in Kenya? It was announced on March 23rd 2023, and released on April 2023.
- What is the retail price of Tecno Spark 10 in Kenya? Kes 21,000 at Phoneplace.
- Does Tecno Spark 10 support 5G? It is 4G-enabled.
- Does Tecno Spark 10 have fast charging? It comes along with an 18W wired fast charger.
- How many cameras does the Tecno Spark 10 have?The front consists of a dual 50MP + 0.08MP camera set-up.
- What is the processing capacity of the Tecno Spark 10?It runs on an Octa-core, Mediatek MT6765 Helio G37 (12 nm) processor.
- What are the RAM and Internal Storage on the Tecno Spark 10?128GB 8GB RAM
- What are the sensors installed on the Tecno Spark 10? Fingerprint (SIDE-mounted), accelerometer, proximity sensors and compass.
- What is the resolution on the Tecno Spark 10?720 x 1612 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~267 ppi density).
- What are the dimensions of the Tecno Spark 10?9 x 75.4 x 8.4 mm.
- What Android Version is the Tecno Spark 10 running on?Android 13, HIOS 8.6
- Realme C30s
- Samsung Galaxy A04s
- Xiaomi Redmi A2
- Nokia C12 Pro.
Check out Tecno smartphones in Kenya