- Meet the Crew- The 2009 Star Trek film cast will be contributing their voices for the game, including Chris Pine as Kirk and Zachary Quinto as Spock.
- Standalone Story– Set after the events of the Star Trek (2009) reboot, continue the sweeping journey through the new universe with a completely story
- Ultimate Co-op – Built from the ground up as a co-op experience, Star Trek packs two vastly different gameplay styles and unique character abilities into one game. The result: the most fully realized and varied co-op experience of this console generation.
- Kirk and Spock Reborn - Play for the first time as two of the most well-known characters in science fiction, as only this new Star Trek game could allow. With the fate of the galaxy on the line, players must rely on each other to create a kick-ass team.
- The Gorn Return - Determined to conquer the galaxy, the Gorn returns as re-imagined versions of the classic Trek villains, infecting their foes with venom that can poison, cause hallucinations, and even kill. Ranging in size and abilities, the Gorn seed mayhem and destruction as they destroy populations and deplete planets of their resources.
Star Trek game casts players for the first time ever as Kirk and Spock
in a totally original co-op experience worthy of gamers and fans. Set in
the new canon of director and producer J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek (2009)
reboot, players will be immersed in the game’s rich story and
action-packed combat. Under development by acclaimed Ontario-based developers Digital
Extremes (Bioshock 2, Dark Sector, The Darkness 2), Star Trek features
an original story by BAFTA award winner and God of War writer, Marianne
Krawczyk, in collaboration with the writer/producers of the new Star
Trek films, Bob Orci, Alex Kurtzman and Damon Lindelof. Star Trek is in development for a console and PC release in early 2013. Order for this item online from Jumia Kenya and have it delivered right to your doorstep.