Sony Bravia 32 inch digital LED TV offers unparalleled immersive entertainment and viewing experience. This digital LED TV has a 32 inches display with a display resolution of WXGA that offers vivid colors thanks to Live Color. It also has Digital Noise reduction and Motion flow Technologies. Make an order on DealBora and have it delivered within 24 hours in Kenya.
- From noisy pictures to clear viewing – you’ll enjoy fine details and textures, even in flat picture areas. Clear Resolution Enhancer scales low resolution images up to Full HD resolution without introducing additional picture noise. It does this by reducing noise before scaling the image to the panel resolution. Pictures are clear and detailed with enhanced contrast and depth.
- X-Protection PRO safeguards your TV in four ways. Firstly, with no ventilation holes, harmful dust stays out. Secondly, a primary capacitor keeps your TV stable, even during sudden electrical power surges. Thirdly, an anti-humidity coating on wiring prevents short circuits caused by high moisture. And finally, with a lightning protector, your TV is safeguarded against lightning strikes of up to 9000V.
- Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow™ XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
- Enjoy your favourite digital content from any USB stick. Play music, video clips and view photo collections all through your TV with super multi-format USB play. Supporting a wide range of codecs, you can experience ultimate format versatility, simply plug in and you’re ready to go.
- BRAVIA uses a powerful computer model to analyse and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by ‘sampling’ the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker’s natural response – resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.