- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Made in Germany
he Sennheiser E935 is a handheld cardioid vocal microphone with a tailored frequency response suitable for vocal and performance applications. The E935's cardioid design effectively rejects off axis noise and feedback while an integral hum compensation coil minimizes hum caused by electrical current, bad grounds etc. It's 40-16,000Hz frequency response is tailored for vocal use and the neodymium capsule withstands extreme sound pressure levels. The shock mounted capsule and rugged metal enclosure provide durability in the studio or on the road.