SAMSUNG GALAXY S9
A revolutionary phone redesigned with you in mind.
A dual aperture camera set to capture breathtaking photos in bright day light and super-low light. Never miss to capture a lovely moment with your cherished ones.
Intelligent scan is a new technology that combines face recognition and iris scan to make unlocking simple even in low light.
Image simulated for illustrative purposes
Accuracy of intelligent scan may differ depending on surrounding conditions
The Phone with an uninterrupted display. See photos and videos as you want to see them: showcased on a beautiful edge-to-edge screen.
Augmented Reality Emojis never got this real.
The best camera that turns you into an emoji. Create an Augmented Reality version of yourself simply by taking a selfie. Express your emotions with amazing Emoji Stickers.
- 5.8" Quad HD+ Super AMOLED (2960x1440)
- 570 ppi
- OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex - EMEA
- Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) - USA & China
- GPU Mali-G72 MP18 - EMEA
- Adreno 630 - USA & China
- 8MP AF sensor
- Sensor size: 1/3.6"
- Pixel size: 1.22µm
- Sensor ratio: 4:3
- Super Speed Dual Pixel
- 12MP AF sensor
- Sensor size: 1/2.55"
- Pixel size: 1.4µm
- Sensor ratio: 4:3
- FOV: 77˚
- Dual Aperture: F1.5 mode/ F2.4 mode
- 10nm 64-bit Octa-Core Processor *2.8GHz + 1.7GHz (Maximum Clock Speed, Performance Core + Efficiency Core)
- 10nm 64-bit Octa-Core Processor *2.7GHz + 1.7GHz (Maximum Clock Speed, Performance Core + Efficiency Core)
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio (USA & Canada only) - To be confirmed
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0)
- Iris sensor, Fingerprint sensor, HR sensor, Pressure sensor, Gyro sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Geomagnetic sensor, RGB Light sensor, Barometer, Hall sensor