Infinix Hot 30 Play in Kenya
The Infinix Hot 30 Play price in Kenya is Kes 18,700. The device has a 6.82-inch IPS LCD 60Hz display that supports a screen resolution of 720 x 1612 pixels. The phone is powered by the Octa-core, Mediatek MT6765 Helio G37 (12 nm) processor and PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The phone has 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM internal storage space. It runs on Android 12, XOS 10.6 and boasts of a 13MP primary camera, and an 8 MP front-facing camera. Infinix Hot 20 Play comes in Racing Black, Luna Blue, Aurora Green, and Fantasy Purple colors. Buy it in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya.
Infinix Hot 30 Play specs and price in Kenya
Infinix Hot 30 Play
Android 12, XOS 10.6
Mediatek MT6765 Helio G37 (12 nm)
Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
GPU Graphics Processor
microSDXC (dedicated slot)
13 MP + QVGA
GSM / HSPA / LTE
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
209.6 g (7.41 oz)
171 x 78 x 8.9 mm (6.73 x 3.07 x 0.35 in)
720 x 1640 pixels (~263 ppi density)
IPS LCD, 90Hz, 500 nits (peak)
6.82 inches, 110.5 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio)
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
Fast Charging 18W
Reverse charging 5W
Racing Black, Luna Blue, Aurora Green, Fantasy Purple
Price in Kenya
The phone has a glass-like design. It is slim and light, at 8.6mm thick (full dimensions: 170.57 x 77.50 x 8.6 mm)
Enjoy HD+ Cinema quality display on the 6.82-inch IPS LCD. The display has a 720x1640p resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The high refresh rates enable seamless scrolling along with no lags.
Capture selfies with the above-average 8MP lens with Dual flashlight for low light conditions. The primary camera consists of 16MP + Portrait AI Dual Camera, which enables decent photo shots and 1080p video recording. The upgraded 16MP crystal clear camera and new background algorithms allow you to record your golden moments. The portrait mode with AI bokeh makes human portraits even easier.
Infinix Hot 30 Play has up to 8GB RAM. The mega RAM puts your RAM worries to bed. The Infinix RAM extension technology doubles the original 4GB to 8 GB. Booting faster, allowing more apps to run simultaneously. You can have as many as 11 Apps running simultaneously, hence seamless switching. Also, you can enjoy 20% startup speed. Additional memory of up to 2TB proves handy in case you want unlimited memory readily accessible for your use. The smartphone e is equipped with a Helio G37 gaming chip. The Octa-core architecture is designed with powerful Arm Cortex-A53 CPUs that run up to 2.3GHz to help make every millisecond count in gaming and multi-task processing
AI Performance Boost through dynamic CPU and GPU management make the Infinix Hot 30 Play deliver more robust performance when put to task through multi-tasking, streaming videos and intensive use. Engineering ingenuity is evident on the device, with a double-layer graphite that is highly efficient for cooling installed. The advanced double layer covering a cooling area of 16,309mm2 is designed to keep the system cool when operating at extremes.
Networking and Communications
Infinix Hot 30 Play is a 4G network-enabled phone. Link booming enables faster network connection. Combining Wi-Fi and data channels increases the speed of data transmissions on weak networks. Thus, you can play videos and games without experiencing laggy, stuttering connections.
Infinix Hot 30 Play is powered by a 6,000mAh battery. A fast, wired 33W charger recharges lithium battery. The battery will give you reliable service on 2 days-to-night usages. The power marathon technology enables battery life extension. With a 5% charge, it can support all-day standby time or up to 2 hours of calling. 18W fast charging enables the battery to recharge on the go.
Pros and Cons of Infinix Hot 30 Play
- Large battery capacity of 6,000mAh.
- Supports fast charging, 18W
- USB 2.0 Type-C port
- Large display, 6.82-inch IPS LCD
- Support fingerprint sensor
- Decent processing speed and power
- Impressive RAM and ROM, making it a high-performance phone
- Supports additional memory.
- Does not support 5G, limited to 4G Network Connectivity.
- Basic camera set-up
- Cheap material used to make phone
- Low 720p resolution
- Not dust and waterproof.
It is a good 4G phone, based on the specifications and affordability (price). Its RAM, ROM, camera, processing unit, and display will deliver decent performance. Browsing, calling and playing mid-setting games is doable on the Infinix Hot 30 Play, making it an excellent bargain for phones in that range. Unfortunately, it does not support 5G, as it would have otherwise been a great deal in price, functionality and performance in 2023. A larger display and battery than other Hot 30 phones make it stand out, if you prefer those specifications.
- When was the Infinix Hot 30 Play launched, and is it available in Kenya? It was announced on April 7th
- What is the retail price of Infinix Hot 30 Play in Kenya? Kes 18,700 at Phoneplace Kenya.
- Does Hot 30 Play support 5G? It is 4G-enabled.
- Does Infinix Hot 30 Play have fast charging? It has a 18W wired fast charger.
- How many cameras does the Infinix Hot 30 Play have?The front consists of a single 8MP camera. The main camera dual set-up consists of a 16MP + AI Portrait Camera
- What is the processing capacity of the Hot 30 Play?The smartphone e is equipped with a Helio G37 gaming chip. The Octa-core architecture is designed with powerful Arm Cortex-A53 CPUs that run up to 2.3GHz to help make every millisecond count in gaming and multi-task processing
- What are the RAM and Internal Storage on the Infinix Hot 30 Play? 64GB / 128GB 4GB + 4GB RAM
- What are the sensors installed on the Infinix Hot 30 Play? Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity sensors and compass.
- What is the resolution on the Infinix Hot 30 Play? 720x1640p
- What Android Version is the Hot 30 Play running on?Android 13
- Samsung Galaxy A04s
- Tecno Spark 10
- Xiaomi Redmi A2+
- Nokia G21
Check out more Infinix phones in Kenya on our website.