Infinix Hot 30 in Kenya
The Infinix Hot 30 price in Kenya is Kes 23,500. The device has a 6.78-inch IPS LCD 90Hz display that supports a screen resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels. The Octa-core, Mediatek Helio G88 (12nm) processor powers the phone with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. The phone has 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage; it runs on Android 13 OS, XOS 12.6 UI, and all this is powered by a 5,000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging. It also has a dual rear camera setup consisting of a 50MP (wide) primary camera and 0.08MP (Depth) Lens. At the front, use the 8MP for selfies. The Infinix Hot 30 comes in Racing Black, Surfing Green, Sonic White, and Free Fire colors. Buy it in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya.
Infinix Hot 30 specs and price in Kenya
Infinix Hot 30
Android 13, XOS 12.6
Mediatek Helio G88 (12nm)
Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
GPU Graphics Processor
microSDXC (dedicated slot)
GSM / HSPA / LTE
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
196 g (6.91 oz)
168.7 x 76.6 x 8.4 mm (6.64 x 3.02 x 0.33 in)
1080 x 2460 pixels (~396 ppi density)
IPS LCD, 90Hz, 500 nits (typ), 600 nits (peak)
6.78 inches, 109.2 cm2 (~84.5% screen-to-body ratio)
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
33W wired, 55% in 30 min
Racing Black, Surfing Green, Sonic White
Price in Kenya
A large display dominates the front side of the Infinix Hot 30, with a punch hole to accommodate the front lens. The back and body frames are made of plastic. It weighs 196g and measures 168.7 x 76.6 x 8.4 mm. The measurements and weight are almost similar to the Hot 30i, which weighs 195g and measures 164.8 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm. The handset’s power button on the side also serves as the fingerprint sensor. A USB 2.0 Type C port enables charging and data transfer. The device comes in Racing Black, Surfing Green, Sonic White and Free Fire colour variants.
The Hot 30 features a cinematic, large 6.78-inch IPS LCD with high resolution that will give a better viewing experience, especially when playing games, watching movies or reading. It is immersive at 1080 x 2460 pixels (~396 ppi density). At 500 nits screen brightness and 90Hz refresh rate, Infinix Hot 30 gives an exceptional visual experience with sharp details outdoors, even in strong sunshine. It is far better than Infinix Hot 30i, which has a low 720p. Your screen will give you ready access to sharp images and videos wherever you are.
Infinix Hot 30 boasts an Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) gaming engine with an advanced Mediatek Helio G88 (12nm) chipset and Mali-G52 MC2. They combine to form a formidable processing unit for gaming, multitasking, and internet browsing without lags and stuttering, even when used intensively.
The phone has 256GB 8GB RAM with additional memory support through microSDXC (dedicated slot). With such sufficiency in ROM and RAM, you are unlimited in terms of applications to download and use, storing multi-media, video games and large files, which otherwise slow down most other phones.
Infinix Hot 30 is powered by a 5,000mAh battery. A fast, wired 33W charger recharges lithium battery. The battery will give you reliable service on day-to-night usage. You won’t necessarily need to spend your money on a power bank to supplement the power needs of the handset. The power marathon technology enables battery life extension. You can enjoy 2 hours of calling and up to 24 hours of standby time with 3% of the battery. Besides, 33w fast charging enables 1-55% recharge in 30 minutes.
Pros and Cons of Infinix Hot 30
- Large battery capacity of 5,000mAh.
- Supports fast charging, 33W
- USB 2.0 Type-C port
- Large display, 6.78-inch IPS LCD
- Support fingerprint sensor
- 1080p display with 500 nits brightness.
- Decent processing speed and power
- Impressive RAM and ROM, making it a high-performance phone
- Supports additional memory.
- Does not support 5G, limited to 4G Network Connectivity.
- 720p is not the best resolution on a smartphone
- Basic camera set-up
- Cheap material used to make phone
- Not dust and waterproof.
It is a good 4G phone, based on the specifications and affordability (price). Its RAM, ROM, camera, processing unit, and display will do just fine for high-performance functions. Browsing, calling and playing mid-setting games is doable on the Infinix Hot 30, making it an excellent bargain for phones in that range. Unfortunately, it does not support 5G, as it would have otherwise been a great deal in price, functionality and performance in 2023.
- When was the Infinix Hot 30 launched, and is it available in Kenya? It was announced on March 31st
- What is the retail price of Infinix Hot 30 in Kenya? Kes 25,000 at Phoneplace.
- Does Infinix Hot 30 support 5G? It is 4G-enabled.
- Does Infinix Hot 30 have fast charging? It has a 33W wired fast charger that charges 1-55% of the battery in 30 minutes.
- How many cameras does the Infinix Hot 30 have?The front consists of a single 8MP camera. The main camera set-up consists of a 50 MP, f/1.6, (wide), 1/2.55″, AF + 0.08 MP, (depth) lens.
- What is the processing capacity of the Infinix Hot 30?A Mediatek Helio G88 (12nm) chipset, Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU.
- What are the RAM and Internal Storage on the Infinix Hot 30?256GB 8GB RAM
- What are the sensors installed on the Infinix Hot 30? Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity sensors and compass.
- What are the dimensions of the Infinix Hot 30i?7 x 76.6 x 8.4 mm
- What Android Version is the Infinix Hot 30i running on?Android 13, XOS 12.6
- Samsung Galaxy A04s
- Tecno Spark 10
- Xiaomi Redmi A2+
- Nokia G21
Check out more Infinix phones in Kenya on our website.