- Do not wash the wig while still fixed on the head.
- Use a wide tooth comb to gently detangle the wig. Detangle
hair from ends (first) to roots before washing.
- Dip the hair in lukewarm water.
- Distribute a small amount of mild shampoo evenly to wash the
hair. Do not rub or twist hair when washing. Swirl the hair in circular motion.
- Rinse with lukewarm water flowing from root to end. Do not
wring or twist the hair; gently squeeze. Pat with towel to remove excess water.
- Dry the wig naturally. Do not use heat to dry the hair.
High Quality fibre combined with human hair; Soft, light
high quality hair that comes fitted with a closure cap. Can be washed and
styled using low-to-medium heat. Comes
in 3 different shades; Black, Brown and Maroon.