- Can be filled with hot or cold water and is sealed with a stopper for maximum safety.
- Holds heat longer than traditional rubber bottles.
- Outer cover safe guards skin from burns due to prolonged direct contact.
- Easy to fill and the anti spurt lip prevents water spitting back out.
- Helps treat sore muscles, stress or cramps, arthritis, aches and pains, stiff necks, lower back pain, menstrual cramps and other common aches.
- Doubles up as a cold compress for kids with fever or to reduce swelling for minor injuries.
Great Looking and Very Practical 2 Litre Hot Water Bottle
This Hot Water Bottle is a natural way to quickly warm up and relieve stress and muscle pain. Keep warm and cosy on those long, cold chilly nights with one of these fabulous hot water bottles. The hot water bottle is made from natural rubber and comes with a lovely printed cover to prevent skin burn due to prolonged contact. This is a washable cover that can also be interchanged should you buy a similar water bottle from us with a different design.
- Can heat up the bed, the chair or even the room on a cold day or night when you have cold feet and hands, when camping or even just to warm up your bed before you jump in. They make great book and movie buddies
- Improves blood circulation
- Can help with pain relief when used as a press for muscle and joint pain
- When filling the hot water bottle, DO NOT USE BOILING WATER. This may damage the rubber.
- Fill only to two-thirds capacity maximum. When filling, hold the bottle in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid the hot water splashing back.
- Before use, allow up to 20 minutes for the bottle to reach its maximum temperature.
- Prevent contact with hot surfaces
- When it gets too hot remove it from the proximity of your body to prevent scalding
- For pain relief, do not use the hot water bottle repeatedly on the same painful spot over a series of weeks or months. If you have sustained pain you should seek medical attention
- Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months.
- Handling should always be carried out by an adult. Check stopper for wear and tear damage at regular intervals.
- Bottles should be replaced after two years of use. Hot water bottle can cause burns - avoid prolonged direct contact to skin.