- Read important notice on packaging before continuing.
- Determine what level of oxidation damage has occurred. Use chart on packaging.
- Using masking tape, mask of perimeter of headlight to prevent scratching of painted surfaces or chrome by finishing sheets.
- Use Lens Cleaner Prep to finish in all steps for levels of oxidation. This specialized cleaner is recommended for micro grit sheet lubricant as well as a cleaner to prep plastic headlight lenses for Lens Seal Kote. Make sure to keep headlight dry while refinishing surface.
- Follow all steps that are applicable depending on oxidation damage.
- Clean one final time with Lens Cleaner Prep.
The headlight restoration kit will restores dull and discolored plastic headlight lenses so they look and perform like new. A repair takes only about 10 minutes and is both safe and easy to do. This kit will repair at least 12 lenses. Enjoy improved headlight performance, increased night time illumination, and the cost savings of replacing expensive headlight components.