- DC-In Interface - the DC-In Interface is the power interface
for this device. The access voltage is 12V/2A. Please use the original head of
this device to avoid malfunction.
- Motion detector - this function is generally recommended to
be used in the state of power supply after parking.
- Loop video - after this function is turned on and the video
memory is full, the system automatically deletes the first video to release
space for the new video.
- Gravity - gravity induced sensing sets the device's gravity
- Sound recording - for sound recording, short pressing the
page turning key in the working state can be used for quick recording.
- Vibration induction - this function works only when the
device is connected to live power/battery power to support wake up.
It cannot be used as a power input. A dashboard camera, car
DVR, driving recorder, or event data recorder is an on-board camera that
continuously records the view through a vehicle's front windscreen and
sometimes rear or other windows. A video camera mounted on the dashboard of a
vehicle and used to continuously record activity through the vehicle's
Interface description: The USB 2.0 interface of the
dashboard camera is used for system upgrade when the device is connected to a