Tea tree oil is an essential oil that can be used for several purposes, including keeping skin, hair and nails health
- Treats Acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It’s
thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to
prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- It can help soothe dry skin by reducing itching and irritation.
- The antiseptic properties of tea tree oil may contribute to its ability to combat oily skin.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil make it useful in relieving the discomfort of itchy skin. It soothes the skin and can also help heal infections that cause itchy skin.
- The anti-inflammatory
effect of tea tree oil helps to soothe and relieve painful and
irritated skin. It may also help to reduce redness and swelling.
- The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil make it an effective wound healer.
- Treat dandruff
by removing chemicals and dead skin cells from the scalp. Using tea
tree oil on your hair may help it to stay healthy and moisturized,
promoting optimal growth.