- Proverbs and Stories relate Scripture with wisdom from Africa.
- Learn Notes teach Christian values and doctrine.
- TouchPoints reveal uniquely African perspectives
- Articles give practical advice on how to live faithfully in 50 essential areas.
- Book Introductions explain each book’s content and connect biblical themes to African
The Africa Study Bible (ASB) is the most ethnically diverse, single-volume, biblical resource to date. Written by 350 contributors from 50 countries, it includes the Holy Bible: New Living Translation, Anglicized, and more than 2,600 features that illuminate the truth of Scripture with a unique, African perspective.