This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
RAM Electronics's Description
XAL-42 is an economical high performance driver based on one of the most
advanced technologies in the world today. It is suitable for driving any
2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors. By using advanced bipolar
constant-current chopping technique, it can output more speed and power from
the same motor, compared with traditional technologies such as L/R drivers. Its
3-state current control technology allows coil currents to be well controlled,
with relatively small current ripple and therefore less motor heating.
* Low cost, high torque under high speed condition
* Supply voltage from AC14V to AC35V or DC20V to DC50V, peak current up to
* Automatic idle-current reduction
* Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase stepper motors
* Optically isolated input signals
* 15 selectable resolutions, up to 25,600 steps/rev
* PUL/DIR & CW/CCW mode optional
* Small size (118*75.5*33mm)