This product may not be available anymore.
- The best price of Which Way to Paradise? A Guide to Islam for Beginner and Intermediate Muslims by BookSpot in Egypt is 85 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 15-30 EGP, with delivery expected within 2-6 day(s)
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 08, 2016
"Which Way to Paradise? A Guide to Islam for Beginner and Intermediate Muslims" seeks to elucidate Islamic principles and injunctions and elaborate on the very spirit of Islam, while at the same time exposing and refuting common misconceptions about the religion. In an engaging question and answer format, K. Sherman leads the readers on an uplifting journey through Islam, guiding them along the path towards the eternal reward of paradise.
Addressing a wide range of modern and traditional issues, the book covers basic inquiries about the five pillars and the Qur'an; spiritual questions such as repentance, supplication, remembrance of Allah, asceticism and the meaning of a 'sound heart'; characteristics of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him); relationships with friends and family; women in Islam; contemporary topics including insurance and modern psychiatry; commentary on selected Qur'anic verses and sayings of Prophet Muhammad; and responses to myths about Islam.
Reviews of Which Way to Paradise? A Guide to Islam for Beginner and Intermediate Muslims
- No reviews exist yet for this product.