- The best price of
The Naguib Mahfouz Centennial Library by
in Egypt is
- Available payment methods are
- Delivery fees are 16-40 EGP
- Similar products to The Naguib Mahfouz Centennial Library are sold at
with prices starting at 90 EGP
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 17, 2014
- Amongst similar products of The Naguib Mahfouz Centennial Library the cheapest price is 90 EGP
AUC Press's Description
To celebrate the centenary of the birth of the great Egyptian writer and Nobel laureate Naguib Mahfouz, the AUC Press, which has been publishing English translations of Mahfouz’s work since 1978, presents all his novels, three collections of short stories, and his autobiographical writings in a single library of 20 hardbound volumes. From Khufu’s Wisdom, first published in Arabic in 1939, to his last work of extended fiction, The Coffeehouse (1988), all thirty-five of his novels are here, along with thirty-eight short stories. His Echoes of an Autobiography is included, as well as his exquisite late series of intensely short fictions known as The Dreams and the collection of his weekly newspaper columns, Naguib Mahfouz at Sidi Gaber.
This unique library brings together all Naguib Mahfouz’s translated work for the first time in a very special publishing event.
Reviews of The Naguib Mahfouz Centennial Library
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
|Product||Store||Price||Payment methods||Delivery time||Fees|
|Price: 90 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on Delivery
|Price: 2,000 EGP||Payment methods: |
Cash on DeliveryCredit Card