- Format: Mixed media product
- Number Of Pages: 640 pages
- Dimensions: 109.22 x 185.42 x 22.86mm
- Weight: 453.59g
- Publication date: 01 Sep 2013
- Publisher: Elsevier - Health Sciences DivisionImprint: Saunders
From the experts at Johns Hopkins University who bring you the bestselling Harriet Lane Handbook, the Harriet Lane Handbook of Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy delivers quick, dependable answers to help you effectively treat a broad spectrum of pediatric infectious diseases. This highly regarded medical reference book is your pocket-sized source for all of the evidence-based recommendations you need to provide the best possible care to your young patients.