- The best price of The Dark Side Of Love by BookSpot in Egypt is 150 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 15-30 EGP, with delivery expected within 2-6 day(s)
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 17, 2014
Damascus. 1969 above St Pauls Chapel. a body hangs in a basket over the city wall. The corpse is that of a hihg-ranking Muslim officer. and soon the Secret Service takes over the case. But Detective Barudi is not content to let this mystery disappear. Alone. he begins to unravel a clan war that has dominated the lives of three generations. At its heart lies the story of Rana Shahin and Farid Mushtak. two lovers whose struggle to be united must overcome old tribal structures. and their countrys history and politcs. The Dark Side Of Love is a mosaic of stories each piece has an individual shape and color. and together they make up a dazzling whole. as the tales of three generations of lovers are set against a century of Syrias turbulent history. in a panoramic view of its religious and political conflicts.
Reviews of The Dark Side Of Love
- No reviews exist yet for this product.