- 3.5mm earphone jack.
- Convert your old mix tapes to Playback on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD.
- Audio output enables you to listen on your stereo, headphones, or other speaker system.
- Audio editing software included.
- Rediscover your old cassette tapes on the go.
- Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere.
If you've got shelves full of old cassettes that have garnered more dust than your first grade spelling bee trophy, it may be time to don the face mask and sift through them. As you uncover hits by The Eagles, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder and Pat Benatar, it becomes blatantly obvious that the tapes can't just go in the trash. With the Tape to PC Recorder USB Walkman Cassette Player, you can convert all those cassettes into digital MP3 files.
Want to experience the music as it actually sounded in the 80s now it's possible with plug and play compatibility, it'll be easier than ever to record those tapes onto your PC.
- Pentium 4 1.7 GHz CPU or above
- 512MB RAM or above
- 1GB free HDD space
- VGA card with 32MB memory
- One available USB 2.0 port
- CD-ROM for installation
- Microsoft Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ Win 7