- Stage 1 : PP cartridge to remove impurities and dust suspended in water.
- Stage 2 : Active carbon cartridge to remove chlorine from water.
- Stage 3 : Block carbon cartridge to remove the color, taste and smell of the water.
- Stage 4 : Membrane cartridge to remove excess salts from water.
- Stage 5 : Adds 17 minerals to the water to saturate the free radicals to reduce the harm to human health and form a membrane that protects the cells and keeps it healthy and provide the body with essential minerals.
- Stage 6: Post carbon Cartridge to remove the tats color odor and bacteria resulting from water stored in the reservoir
Antioxidant water stage in this filter is the next stage to the process of the full purification for water of all impurities and any dissolved salts or heavy metals may be present in the water.