In 1987, Henrik and Charlotte Jorst came to the United States from their native Denmark to follow a dream: that of owning and running their own business. Skagen Designs was founded by these two natives of Copenhagen on the principle that beautifully designed, high-quality objects can be created at reasonable prices. The Skagen Collection of watches reflects the Jorsts' creative Danish spirit with clean, elegant designs, skillful craftsmanship and technical perfection. When you purchase a piece from the Skagen Collection, you become part of an international community of Skagen owners who believe in a philosophy of design and manufacturing excellence.
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steel mesh bracelet.
- Fixed gold-tone bezel.
- Silver dial with gold-tone hands and gold-tone beads hour markers.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Date displays at the 6 o'clock position.
- Quartz movement.
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal.
- Pull / push crown.
- Solid case back.
- Case diameter: 26 mm. Case thickness: 6 mm.
- Round case shape.
- Double locking deployment clasp.
- Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date.
- Additional Info: date displays at 6 o'clock position.
- Dress watch style.
Specifications of 355SGSC Stainless Steel Watch - Silver