- Learn how to thread beads and make beautiful jewellery with this fantastic set from SES Toys.
- Practise threading the lace through the 18 wooden brightly colored funky beads.
- Wear the beads as a necklace or bracelet when you've finished, then undo and make another one.
- A great way of developing fine motor skills and creativity in children
- Matching colors, shapes and making patterns can also add to their learning.
- Suitable for children aged between 3 and 6 years.
The best way of learning how to do something is through practise, so this kit provides the perfect opportunity to do so in a safe and fun way. A fun and unique way of learning to thread beads; the set contains eighteen beads of varying shapes and colors with holes ready to thread string through - and then wear as a necklace! A great way of developing hand eye co-ordination skills in young children. SES has been the specialist in creative toys for more than 40 years. Child development is the central concept in the development of our products. As development is important during the early years, it is important that a child has the opportunity to develop its talents and to use its creativity. Besides developing creativity, safety and quality are the most important aspects of all our products! The products we develop are essential to the different developmental stages of any child.