- Explore and learn the basics of chemistry
- Test solutions to understanding acids and bases
- Explore the invisible world with a high quality microscope
- Make powders disappear and reappear, turn liquids into solids and more
- Act and think like a real chemist by comparing things
- Ask questions and making observations using different senses with 14 activities
Scientific Explorer My First Chemistry Kit is a fun and educational make-it-yourself kit that introduces kids to the wonders of chemistry. This beginner’s chemistry kit allows young chemists to perform several amazing safe and fun activities like exploring the invisible world with a high quality microscope, making powders disappear and then reappear, turning liquids into solids, making their own rainbow disk and making things fizz, foam and jiggle.
Children will test solutions with PH paper to understand acids and bases, while learning some cool science that explains how all of this magic happens – it’s chemistry! In each of the 14 activities included, your child will act and think like a real chemist by comparing things, asking questions and making observations using their different senses. Includes citric acid, baking soda, gelatin, (6) strips of PH paper, (5) plastic cups, magnifier, measuring spoon, microscope, (2) Petri dishes, pipette, stick and a 15-page activity guide. Recommended for children 4 years of age and older with adult supervision.