The black Samson G-Track Pro is an all-in-one, large-diaphragm USB microphone equipped with a built-in audio interface, a 1/4″ instrument input, and an on-board mixer, which let you record the mic and instrument signals at the same time. Ideal for studio or on-the-road use, it connects to any Mac or Windows computer to provide musicians, podcasters, and gamers with detailed, high-quality sound at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz for streaming or recording audio.
The G-Track Pro is equipped with 1″ dual capsules that capture the nuances of your voice or instrument. To optimize the sound of your recording, three selectable polar patterns—cardioid, figure-8, and omnidirectional—allow you to choose what the mic picks up and rejects.
The built-in audio interface includes a 1/4″ mono instrument input that enables singer/songwriters to quickly capture vocal and instrument performances simultaneously. The mic and instrument can be recorded on the same tracks for streaming content or on separate tracks for post production editing.
The built-in mixer offers independent volume controls for the mic and instrument, an 1/8″ stereo/headphone output with independent level, and a mute button that silences the input signals when needed. The monitoring system allows you to choose a variety of playback options for headphones or monitors, with zero-latency monitoring of the input signals.
The G-Track Pro features an integrated desktop base and die-cast zinc construction with a heavy-gauge mesh grille. It ships with a USB cable.
- All-in-one USB microphone with built-in 24-bit/96 kHz audio interface
- Ideal for podcasting, gaming, streaming, and recording music
- Dual 1″ condenser capsules
- 3-position switch with cardioid (unidirectional), figure-8 (bidirectional), and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Smooth, flat frequency response from 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- 1/4″ mono instrument input for connecting a guitar, bass, or line-level device such as a drum machine or a synth
- Record microphone and instrument signals simultaneously
- Mono / 2-Track switch allows you to record the mic and instrument on the same track or on separate tracks
- On-board mixer with independent volume controls for the mic and instrument
- Mute button silences the input signals when needed
- 1/8″ stereo headphone output with level control
- Zero-latency monitoring with direct monitoring mix controls
- 3-color Power/Clip/Mute LED
- USB-powered—connects to any Mac or Windows devices
- Plug-and-play operation, no driver installation required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Die-cast zinc construction with heavy-gauge mesh grille
- Integrated desktop base
- Can be mounted to any standard mic stand with a shockmount (available separately)
- USB cable includedf