This product may not be available anymore.
One Roof Store's Description
- DSP contains 9600 MIPS of processing power
- Ethernet 1000BASE-T with Zeroconf service discovery protocol for easy set up
- 8 analog balanced mic / line inputs on Euroblock connectors (green area)
- Mic inputs have switchable +48 V phantom power
- 8 analog balanced line outputs on Euroblock connectors (orange area)
- Front panel signal and overload indicators for all inputs and outputs
- Four RAD Ports, each Port 2 in x 2 out plus control channel (blue areas)
- RJ-45 shielded CAT 5e connections up to 150 meters (500 feet)
- Twelve Digital Remote Ports (brown and blue areas) [DR can connect to RAD Port]
- RJ-45 shielded CAT 5e connections up to 300 meters (1000 feet)
- Two Relay Outputs on Mini-Euroblock 6-pin connectors (gray area)
- COM, NC & NO, 2 A, 48 V 60 W max switching power
- Four Logic Inputs on Mini-Euroblock 6-pin connectors (gray area)
- Expansion Bus connects up to four optional EXP1 units (red area)
- Firewire IEEE 1394a 6-pin connectors
- 64 x 32 audio channels
- Unit Size: 2U, 3.5"H x 19"W x 8.25"D (8.9 cm x 48.3 cm x 20.9 cm)
- Unit Weight: 7 lb (3.2 kg)
HAL1's DSP brain can handle 80 by 48 audio channels (and has over 5 times the DSP horsepower of the RPM 88)
Just because a single blue RAD port is 2 digital in and 2 digital out, the cascadeable AM1 and AM2 Automixers offer up to 64 mic inputs at a single RAD port!
Note: The original HAL1 and EXP1 are still available. They will be replaced with the HAL1x and EXP1x later in 2013. Only the HAL1x can be expanded with EXP“x” units.
Reviews of Rane HAL1
- No reviews exist yet for this product.
Please let us know what you think