- Protects against harmful UV rays
- Increases the absorption of pantothenic acid
- Contributes, along with Pantothenic Acid to recover the natural color of hair, supports the fight against "gray"
- Soothes skin burns
- A positive effect on the skin, smoothing it out (it is believed that smooths wrinkles)
- Nourishes the intestinal flora contributing to the production of folic acid
Its well known that Folic Acid is important for pregnant women, but did you also know that this essential B Vitamin also supports cardiovascular health in women and men? Folic Acid is part of a triad of B Vitamins - along with Vitamins B-6 and B-12 - that helps promote heart health.