- Wooden pounding activity great for babies
- Develops fine motor skills and fosters learning development
- Dr Toy Classic Toys winner
- Includes porcupine base, 8 colorful pegs and mallet
- Recommended for children 10 months of age and older
Who would have thought that you would be telling your baby to whack something with a miniature hammer? It’s all part of the fun with the Pound and Play Porcupine by Alex Toys. Little ones will love this classic wood pounding activity with (8) colorful pegs and a mallet.
Learning to pick up the pegs and then bopping them down the holes is also a sure way to develop the fine motor skills in your baby. Bright colors and a variety of patterns also engage the senses while babies learn how to navigate the power in those tiny fingers and hands.