This product may not be available anymore.
for similar products.
PICkit 3 "In-Circuit USB PIC Development & Programmer & Debugger Details
- The best price of
PICkit 3 "In-Circuit USB PIC Development & Programmer & Debugger by
in Egypt is
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 17, 2014
RAM Electronics's Description
This is the new PICkit 3 (Original) from Microchip. If you want an official
programmer from Microchip, this is it! The PICkit 3 allows debugging and
programming of PIC and dsPIC microcontrollers using the powerful graphical user
interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The MPLAB
PICkit 3 is connected to a PC using a full speed USB interface and can be
connected to the target via an Microchip debug (RJ-11) connector (compatible
with MPLAB ICD 2/ 3 and MPLAB REAL ICE). The connector uses two device I/O pins
and the reset line to implement in-circuit debugging and In-Circuit Serial
Programming. miniUSB cable included.
* USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
* Real-time execution
* MPLAB IDE compatible (free copy included)
* Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
* Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
* Fully enclosed
* Supports low voltage to 2.0 volts (2.0v to 6.0v range)
* Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
* Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
* Erase of program memory space with verification
* Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
Reviews of PICkit 3 "In-Circuit USB PIC Development & Programmer & Debugger
- No reviews exist yet for this product.