- Liscense for: Up to 5 PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets
- Subscription Period: 1 Year
- Defends against viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats
- Safeguards your identity and online transactions
- Secures multiple PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets with a single subscription
- Helps you manage protection for all your devices with an easy-to-use Web portal
- Provides real-time protection against existing and emerging viruses and malware.
- Delivers comprehensive protection you can’t get from free antivirus software or your computer’s operating system.
We see more, analyze more and stop more online threats.
- How long does it take for malware to infect your brand-new computer? If you use free or other inferior security software, maybe not long at all.
- Cybercriminals are more sophisticated than ever before, and they use a diverse arsenal of tools to gain access to your information. Other security products just don’t have the resources to keep up with new threats as they emerge.
- But Norton products do. As the threats get worse, our products just keep getting better. Our teams of security experts are constantly analyzing new threats and devising new ways to protect your devices from them.
Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions). Edge browser not supported.
Mac Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X. Password Management feature not supported.
- Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features not supported
Android Operating Systems
- Android 2.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
- Android 4 or later required for Norton Family Premier Android app
iOS Operating Systems