Nido 1+ is a good choice to continue the healthy growth of your child as it contains:
- Vitamin A that is important for the growth and development of bones, teeth and gums.
- Biotin, one of the B vitamins, important for cell growth and the metabolism of fats, sugar, and some amino acids.
- Iron that plays an important role in the production of hemoglobin and myoglobin, which are responsible for carrying and storing oxygen inside the body.
- Vitamin C which is an antioxidant, and plays a role in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin D that helps the body absorb minerals like calcium, builds strong teeth and helps to maintain bone health.
- Zinc for cell growth and repair.
- Vitamin E, an antioxidant that limits the production of free radicals, which can damage cells.
- Calcium, protein, folic acid and fibers.