Casio is multinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Shibuya,Tokyo,Japan. Its products include Watches ,calculators, mobile phones,cameras and musical instruments. Casio was founded in 1946 and they succeeded to attract a wide range.
Casio developed its first calculator in 1957, but it was not until 1974 with the release of the Casiotron that Casio entered the watch making market. The Casiotron capable of displaying dates with automatic update for long and short months, and automatic adjustment for leap years, was a good first step into the market.
- 100-meter water resistance
- Rotary bezel
- Day and date display
- Large, easy-to-read Arabic numerals
- Timer Bezel
- Resin Glass
- Case material: Resin
- Resin Band
- 47.9 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
Specifications of MRW-200HC-7B2VDF Rubber Watch - White