This product may not be available anymore.
- The best price of Life After Life by BookSpot in Egypt is 110 EGP
- Available payment methods are
Cash on Delivery
- Delivery fees are 15-30 EGP, with delivery expected within 2-6 day(s)
- The first appearance of this product was on Apr 17, 2014
آ آ آ آ آ آ آ آ آ During a snowstorm in England in 1910, a baby is born and dies before she can take her first breath.آ آ آ آ During a snowstorm in England in 1910, the same baby is born and lives to tell the tale.آ آ آ آ What if there were second chances? And third chances? In fact an infinite number of chances to live your life? Would you eventually be able to save the world from its own inevitable destiny? And would you even want to? follows Ursula Todd as she lives through the turbulent events of the last century again and again. With wit and compassion, she finds warmth even in life's bleakest moments, and shows an extraordinary ability to evoke the past. Here is Kate Atkinson at her most profound and inventive, in a novel that celebrates the best and worst of ourselves.
Reviews of Life After Life
- No reviews exist yet for this product.